Skype sessions can be recorded (if technology complies)!
*This assessment package DOES NOT include a written report.
*Assessment without the written report is $500.00
When scheduling, parents will sign a DocuSign acknowledging the terms of this agreement.
Parents who just want to know whether or not their child is dyslexic, but do not need a written report at this time
Students in college who have had learning issues and want to figure out “why" they may have learning issues
Adults who want to learn why school was so hard for them
Reasons you may not want a written report include:
1. You have a great relationship with the school and you just want to know if it is dyslexia and have private tutoring for extra support.
2. You homeschool and just want answers and options.
3. You don't want your child labeled.
4. Your child has been over-tested, you want to get to the root of the issue and spend funds wisely on tutoring.
5. You don't want to get caught up in red-tape of the school district.
6. You want the highest quality of service which you may not find through a public school district.
7. You want an outside source monitoring the progress of your child.
Assessment Package Includes:
*Assessment without the written report is $1,000
When scheduling, parents will sign a DocuSign acknowledging the terms of this agreement.View full product details
This 12 session class Telecourse (phone course) is designed to help parents who have kids who are struggling in school and don't know best next steps. Your intuition tells you something is off. Your kid is bright, but your child is not learning in a traditional way and you would like the school to assess to see if there might be extra services offered. You can get a full course description here.
*Each class recorded in case you need to listen again, or can't make a class.
*PDF handout for each call
*Private Facebook Group where you can ask questions and create community
*Two classes per year: October & March
*Next group starts:
October 18th at 11 AM Pacific Time